Description: Becky will donate a signed copy of The Writing & Critique Group Survival Guide. She will also critique the first chapter of a middle-grade or YA novel or a complete picture book.
- Bid by posting a comment with your bid amount in U.S. dollars; no anonymous bidding.
- Do not bid unless you intend to pay that amount to Mercy Corps or UNICEF.
- To automatically receive updates on the latest bids, check the “Notify Me” box when you submit your comment.
- Highest bid before the end of the auction wins.
- A note about last-minute bidding: If you are used to online auctions that end at an exact, given second, please know that the KidLitPhil auctions don’t work quite that way. Each auction ends when I post the “Auction closed” comment. I do that when my computer turns to 10pm EST, but because I have multiple auctions to close at that time (also because I am human) it will not be precisely at 10pm EST. At any rate, the winning bid is the high bid before the Auction Closed comment, even if the time on your computer reads slightly after 10:00. Thanks for understanding!
- Winning bidder must donate the winning bid amount to a designated charity organization and provide a copy of the receipt within three days of notification.
- For physical items, unless otherwise noted, donor pays standard shipping within the U.S.; winning bidder pays for express shipping or for shipping outside the U.S.