Thank you for your interest in donating. Please read this carefully before deciding to donate.
Please make sure your description clearly defines what you are offering. All services should be provided at the convenience of both the donor and the winning bidder, but this should happen within three months of the auction’s end unless something else is agreed upon by both parties or noted in your description.
- If you are an author or illustrator, perhaps your donation could be to help secure a critique or portfolio review by your editor, art director, or agent.
- Maybe several people would like to work together on something? (Keep the auction format in mind, though. Make sure it will work).
- Name a character in your next book after the highest bidder (or a name of his/her choosing).
- Subscribe to/follow this blog.
- “Like” the Facebook page.
- Follow the twitter account @KidLitPhil
- Use the hashtag #KidLitPhil
ADDED 11/25: I've been monitoring the on-line form and all seems to be working well. Due to the volume of work, I'm unable to send individual acknowledgment emails. I will publish a final list of donors before the auction goes live so you can let me know if anything is missing. Thank you for your understanding. If the form stops working, please let me know by leaving a comment.